Friday, January 30, 2015

15 Super Dips for Super Bowl 2015

Yum

A roundup of 15 dips, salsas, and spreads to make any Super Bowl party super.  I sure love dips.


15 Super Dips for Super Bowl 2015:  A roundup of 15 dips, salsas, and spreads to make any Super Bowl party super.  I sure love dips.



Super Bowl is Sunday.  Whether you are watching at home or away, by yourself or with a crowd, here are 15 dips that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.  Make one or make many you can use vegetables, potato chips, tortilla chips, crackers, bread, or pita for your dippers.  Maybe even mix it up and have multiple dippers and/or dips.

Click on the pictures to go to the recipes or pin for later



If you would like even more recipes for Super Bowl check out last year's 30 Super Recipes for Super Bowl:

Have a great Super Bowl.

Enjoy.

Linked to:  Pretty Pintastic, Best of the Weekend, 2 Cup, See Ya in the Gumbo, Lou Lou Girls, Teach Me, Tasty, Wed Roundup, Cook Craft Share, Full Plate, Freedom, Foodie Friends


Follow Joy Bee's board Joybee Whats for Dinner blog posts on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. I've tried a few of your dips during football season. Confession: I developed a bit of a dip obsession. Next on my list is the beefy horseradish dip. Thanks for linking and sharing your round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously have a dip obsession too Michell. Sorry to spread my addiction but they are so good. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Love it! Pinned and tweeted. We love to party with you, so I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. That would be so awesome.

    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete