Friday, November 22, 2013

Great Guacamole

Yum

A creamy dip of pureed avocados and spices.


Great Guacamole:  A creamy dip of pureed avocados and spices.



Guacamole is a delicious and creamy dip made mainly of mashed avocados.  I've made pretty great guacamole with just avocados, lime juice, and hot sauce.  Even plain mashed avocados taste great.  But, when I have a chance I like to go all out with my guacamole.  I like to keep it green using only other green ingredients that add spice and flavor.  Now that I have a food processor it makes it even easier.  Here is the recipe.



Ingredients:

2 Avocados, (peels and pit removed)
1/4-1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
lime juice from 2 limes (about 1 Tbsp)
1-2 jalapenos, roughly chopped
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4-1/2 cup cilantro
pinch of salt.


Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until finely chopped and creamy.


Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.


Enjoy




Linked to:  Empty Your Archive


Follow Joy Bee's board Joybee Whats for Dinner blog posts on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment