Monday, January 25, 2016

Turkey Chilli

Yum

A spicy chili made with ground turkey, beans, and chili pepper sauce.  Using a tried and true recipe.


Turkey Chili:  A spicy chili made with ground turkey, beans, and chili pepper sauce.  Using a tried and true recipe.



It's that time of year again.  Winter is the perfect time for chili.  Although, I love chili and will eat it anytime.  It's one of the few dishes I would happily eat every day.  I always make a big pot of it so I can eat leftovers for most of the week.  If there is any left it makes a great addition to Queso dip or Beer Cheese Nacho Sauce for a Chili Cheese dip.

#Winter is the perfect time for Turkey #Chili  [Tweet this]
Turkey Chili:  A spicy chili made with ground turkey, beans, and chili pepper sauce.  Using a tried and true recipe.

Chili is also a great meal to serve a crowd.  It's simple, delicious, and you don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen.  Just a little work and then let the chili simmer on low heat (or in a slow cooker) for a while.  I believe it tastes even better the longer it sits.  Chili is a great meal or snack for any gameday or Superbowl party.

Have Turkey Chili for your #superbowlparty  [Tweet this]
Turkey Chili:  A spicy chili made with ground turkey, beans, and chili pepper sauce.  Using a tried and true recipe.

I make chili so often I usually don't think to post about it but I was looking back at some older posts and noticed my Chili con Carne post from 2013 needed updating.  The pictures were old and not great and I've started using a better recipe.  So I updated my old post with my new basic chili recipe that works with just about any kind of meat. Since my husband and I are trying to eat less red meat, we try to keep ground turkey on hand.  So I used ground turkey in my chili recipe with great results.

#Groundturkey makes great #chili  [Tweet this]
Turkey Chili:  A spicy chili made with ground turkey, beans, and chili pepper sauce.  Using a tried and true recipe.



Click here to go to the recipe.

Recipes mentioned in this post:


For more beany recipes check out:


Linked to:  2 cup, Lou Lou Girls, Tickle my Tastebuds, Wonderful, whimsy, Full Plate

Follow Joy Bee's board Joybee Whats for Dinner blog posts on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment