Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Great Idea Thursdays 36

Yum

Welcome everyone.  Krista, from A Handful of Everything, and I would like to bring you:



Happy New Year.  Yesterday wasn't just new year's eve for me but also my wedding anniversary (8 yrs).  The traditional gift is bronze but my husband and I are doing electronics...we want to get the new PS4.  I hope everyone had a great new year and that 2014 is a great year for you all.  Now on to the show

We will be pinning every entry to pinterest.  Follow our board.



My features from last week (GIT35)...in no specific order (I also share these on GooglePlus, facebook, and twitter. Make sure you check out Krista's page too.  She has different features.

Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting from This  Silly Girl's Life (this was also the most viewed)

Homemade Sugar Scrub from A Mother's Shadow


How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes Filled with Peanut Butter Icing from Let's Pour Tea


Saltine Cracker Toffee Bars from My Sweet Mission


On to the link party.  Here are the usual rules.

*Please follow your host and co-host on any or all social media 

Host:  Krista from- 
 photo twitter_zps88bd9661.png  photo pinterest_zps8e7192c4.png  photo facebook_zps7e73c851.png   photo googleplus_zpsc749eee2.png  photo bloglovin_zps7b8b0a10.png







Co-Host:  Me Joybee--









*Grab a party button and put it somewhere on your blog (or text link back to us).

Joybee, What's for Dinner?

*Click on at least two other links and please leave a comment (I know I love getting comments).

*Remember to link directly to your blog post not just your home page.

Now lets party.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment