Monday, March 3, 2014

Best of the Month January 2014

Yum

A look back at my most popular blog posts from January


Best of the Month January 2014:  Chocolate Pound Cake, 30 Recipes Super for Super Bowl, and Cauliflower & Chick Pea Soup

February is such a short month.  It's only a couple days shorter than the rest but it seems to fly by.  So here I am with my best of the month for January.

I slightly changed my blogging habits this year I only post on Mondays and Fridays and Great Idea Thursdays on Wednesdays.  I'll see how this schedule works for my blog for a while and maybe change it if needed.  I am still gaining followers on G+ and try to link up to about 8 link parties through out the week.  I also am gaining followers on twitter and facebook.

Since I'm posting less content I decided to choose only 3 recipes for my best of the month.  All 3 received over 300 views.  I think that's a record for my blog in one month.



Chocolate Pound Cake:  A rich, chocolaty, dense cake in loaf form.  A great dessert, or have a slice with your morning coffee.

A rich, chocolaty, dense cake in loaf form.  A great dessert, or have a slice with your morning coffee. This was accepted to DessertStalking.  It received 398 views and 82 +1s.  I guess there are plenty of chocolate lovers like me out there.



30 Super Recipes for Super Bowl:  A compilation of all my dips. finger foods, and slow cooker recipes super for Super Bowl.

A compilation of all my dips. finger foods, and slow cooker recipes super for Super Bowl.  This post was fun to make I got to sift through all my archives looking for foods that would be great for the big day.  These recipes aren't just for Super Bowl they are great anytime.  This post received 308 views and 19 +1s.



Cauliflower & Chickpea Soup:  A creamy soup made with chickpeas, cauliflower, coconut milk and warm spices.  Cauliflower and chickpea soup is a delicious and vegan meal.

A creamy soup made with chickpeas, cauliflower, coconut milk and warm spices.  Cauliflower and chickpea soup is a delicious and vegan meal.  This received 306 views and 25 +1s.

Thanks to everyone who follows and views my blog.

Enjoy.

Linked to:  Random Recipe Roundup, Much Ado About Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment