Monday, February 3, 2014

Best of the Month December 2013

Yum

A review of my most popular blog posts from December.


Best of the Month December 2013:  A review of my most popular blog posts from December.

I've been trying to get out my best of the month posts on the last day of the month but I totally forgot this month.  I was so excited to get my Super Bowl post out (and figure out what I was making for the big game) that it just slipped my mind.  Well I'm posting it now.  It's only a little late.



Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole

A pasta casserole made with my favorite burger toppings of bacon, cheese, jalapenos, and barbecue sauce.  This received 264 views and 46 +1s.



Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Soft, moist, and chewy oatmeal raisin cookies that taste like pumpkin pie.  127 views and 53 +1s.


Christmas Sugar Cookies from My Sweet Mission 


Christmas Sugar Cookies

This is a guest post from Heather at My Sweet Mission for day 4 of The 12 Days of Bloggy Christmas.  These are crowd pleasing traditional sugar cookies.  133 views and 13 +1s.

10 Hand Made Gifts in Under 30 Minutes from The Ruffled Stitch 


10 Hand Made Gifts in Under 30 Minutes

This is also a guest post from The 12 Bloggy Days of Christmas.  This was day 9 from Darcy at The Ruffled Stitch.  A collection of simple hand made gifts that take less than 30 minutes to make.  97 views and 7 +1s.



Cornmeal Stars with Orange Glaze

These orange flavored sugar cookies with a crunch of cornmeal are from Joy at Yesterfood.  This guest post was the 1st Day of Bloggy Christmas.  66 views and 19 +1s.

Well that was my December.  I hope you enjoyed looking back with me.  And thanks to all my readers and all the members of the 12 Bloggy Days of Christmas:

A Handful of EverythingLove Bakes Good Cakes  Lady Behind the Curtain  Cooking for the 7 Dwarfs  Everyday Insanity  photo 125X125PartyHatButton_zpsf3d5c052.pngAnyonita Nibbles  Yesterfood Joybee, What's for Dinner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment