Friday, November 15, 2013

Easy Cheesy Popcorn

Yum

A quick and simple snack idea


Easy Cheesy Popcorn:  A quick and simple snack idea

I had a craving.  I wanted cheese popcorn.  I have a big box of microwave popcorn (from Costco) and it is very good, the movie theater butter kind.  Usually that is enough but for some reason I wanted cheese popcorn.  I'm sure you can buy some product to sprinkle on your popcorn to make it cheese flavored, but I don't have it.  So what is a girl to do when she has a craving for cheese popcorn?  I sacrificed one of my husband's boxes of macaroni and cheese (he wasn't here to stop me).


Ingredients:

1 bag microwave popcorn (or any popcorn)
1 box macaroni and cheese


Take the powdered cheese mix out of the box of macaroni and cheese (save the macaroni for another use).

Pop the popcorn to package instructions.


Dump the popped popcorn into a large bowl and sprinkle on half a package of the cheese mix.  Toss and stir so all the popcorn is evenly coated (save the rest of the cheese mix in an old spice container for when the craving hits again).

Snack and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment